Zorlu Holding A.Ş. takes utmost care in protecting your legal rights. As such, it is advised to read and assess the following.
Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies shall keep your personal information strictly confidential and shall not allow
them to be used by any third party for commercial purposes. The personal information acquired shall be kept exclusively
in the databases of Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies.
The personal information shared by visitors of the website may be used by Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and affiliates under the
- Evaluating job applications during a hiring process
- Delivering purchased goods and/or rewards
Zorlu Holding A.Ş. has the right to disclose visitor information only in the following circumstances:
- Providing goods and services as demanded by the visitor
- By court decision, demands by administrative authorities or due to legal procedures
Zorlu Holding A.Ş and group companies do not provide any guarantee about the privacy policies of third party websites
which can be accessed through the links provided in their websites. Thus, privacy policies of the websites in question
should be checked individually.
All visitors shall be considered to have read and agreed to these terms.
Zorlu Holding may unilaterally change the information stated here without any prior notice.
All visitors to the Zorlu Holding A.Ş. website shall be considered to have read and agreed to the following terms applicable
to any and all parts of the website:
- The contents (all information and documents including any design, brand, logo and audio, image, text) of the website
may not be reproduced, copied, transferred, published, distributed, sent or be attached to any other website or document
without written permission. All intellectual property rights on the website including all copyrights, trademarks,
trade secrets, and patent rights are reserved and may not be used without written permission from the owner.
- The visitor is responsible for any damage that may arise due to not reading or complying with these terms. No legal
or criminal responsibility falls on Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and associates or authorized persons and institutions preparing/designing/managing/running
- Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies are not responsible for any damage or virus infection to the computer or any
other property of visitors caused by accessing and using the website and downloading any sort of media including
information or documents that include audio, video or text from the website.
- All information, statistical data, charts and values are acquired from sources credible under general practices and
their sufficiency or accuracy is in no way guaranteed by Zorlu Holding. Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies are
not responsible for any damage caused by the usage of these data.
- Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies cannot be held responsible for any outages, delays or mistakes relating to the
publishing of the website or any associated damages.
- Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies are not responsible for and do not guarantee the safety of any third party website
which can be accessed through a link on their websites.
- Responsibility for damages caused by any actions of minors under 18 and wards without permission from their legal guardians
does not fall on Zorlu Holding or group companies.
- In the case of a comment or other user content on the website infringing on the rights of a third party, Zorlu Holding
will not be responsible for the damages provided the illegal content is removed within the appointed time after a
written notice is given.
- Zorlu Holding may unilaterally change the information stated here without any prior notice.